Further information about all aspects of copyright and related rights is available on the WIPO website and in a range of WIPO publications. Many of these publications may be downloaded free of charge.
- www.wipo.int – for the WIPO website; and
- www.ip4all.co.uk/iplaw – For full texts of all of the treaties regulating intellectual property protection.
www.wipo.int/ebookshop – To buy publications from the WIPO electronic bookshop. These include:
- Intellectual Property. A Power Tool for Economic Growth, by Kamil Idris. Publication No.888.
- WIPO Intellectual Property Handbook: Policy, Law and Use. Publication No.489.
- Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights. Publication No. 855.
- Guide to the Copyright and Related Rights Treaties Administered by WIPO and Glossary of Copyright and Related Rights Terms. Publication No. 891.
- Guide on Surveying the Economic Contribution of the Copyright-Based Industries. Publication No.893.
- WIPO Guide on the Licensing of Copyright and Related Rights. Publication No. 897.
www.wipo.int/publications – To download free publications. These include:
- WIPO General Information, publication No. 400.
- From Artist to Audience: How creators and consumers benefit from copyright and related rights and the system of collective management of copyright, publication No 922.